All is known that sitemap is one of the most useful tips to improve the website ranking in the search engines. It makes a XML sitemap to index or crawl the website contents. Joomla has lots of SEO plugins for the websites. JM sitemap plugin is one of them which attracts the search engine robots to crawl the website pages.
JM Sitemap SEO Plugins
JM sitemap will help you to make an XML sitemap that is search engine friendly. This SEO plugin is available free of cost and can help you to make a search engine friendly XML sitemap. Many Joomla Developers argue that this is one of the most used applications for booting the website ranking in Google, MSN, Yahoo and Bing. This Joomla plugin helps you to control the menus that you wish to publish and after you’ve installed it (which can be done free of cost), you can open the JM Sitemap components and choose the different menus that you wish to create the sitemap with.
How to Create Sitemap in Joomla
- First you need to download "JM Sitemap 2.1Beta" zip.
- After that go in your admininstrator area, go to Extensions >> Install / Uninstall and install Xmap via Joomla's installer.
- Go to Components >> XMap. You should see a page with three tabs "Sitemaps", "CSS" and "Extensions" plus a layout
- Click "Add Menus" and select all the menus that you want search engines to find. Private menus shouldn't be included.
- Click the "Options" tab in the top-right, then click "Preferences". A pop-up will appear.
- You'll see a variety of different options for your sitemap. We recommend the following: "Include link to author: No" and also "Use Cache: Yes. Click Save.
We are Joomla Development Company, Having professional expert Joomla Developer. You can Hire Joomla Programmer at the very low cast from us. Company has owned the lot of success and awards in Joomla Development projects.