There is a bunch of platforms in the web development technology. But supporting tools and technology is not like old technology while changing the methods and languages of web programming flourished with constant updates and cutting edge technology. And these technologies are helping programmers to bring better roadmap for their client success and grow up the business opportunities.
Bellow is details of tools for PHP which double your programming experience with PHP and JSP so now you need to consider the feature of tools:
- Windows Azure Platform Tools for PHP
You can do your development in any of the many languages supported on Windows Azure, such as .NET, Node.JS, Java, PHP, or Python. In addition, you’ll get the benefits of Windows Azure’s CDN (Content Delivery Network) for low-latency data access in diverse locations. The Windows Azure Command Line Tools for PHP are now available in the Microsoft Web Platform Installer (Web PI). Windows Azure support for open source software applications, frameworks, and tools. This venture provides a set of PHP client libraries that make it easily accessible Windows Azure platforms, blobs, queues (queues and topics), service run time and service management APIs.
- create and delete tables
- create, query, insert, update, merge, and delete entities
- create, list, and delete containers
- create block and page blobs (from a stream or a string)
- work with blob properties, metadata, leases, snapshot a blob
- create, list, and delete queues, and work with queue metadata and properties
- create, list, and delete topics, subscriptions and messages
- discover addresses and ports for the endpoints of other role instances in your service
- query and set the status of the current role
- storage accounts: create, update, delete, list, regenerate keys
- deployment: create, get, delete, swap, change configuration, update status, upgrade, rollback
- hosted services: create, update, delete, list, get properties
- Visual Studio
- Full PHP 5.4 support
- Automatic updates & Easy installation
- Seamless integration respecting conventions
- PHP IntelliSense, code completion
- Function parameters assistant with PHPDoc support
- Browse namespaces, classses, functions, variables and constants in your solution
- Navigate directly to symbol definitions
- Kendo UI
- Kendo UI added Windows Phone 8 support
- Server-side wrappers for ASP.NET, PHP and JSP
- Single Page Applications (SPAs) architecture
- Broad HTML5 support
- Kendo UI developers can deliver hybrid mobile applications across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and BlackBerry.
- ColorPicker Widget: A cross-browser color picker with palette and spectrum modes, as well as HEX, RGBa and HSLa color model support.
- Tooltip Widget: Tooltip widget with support for rich content
- Multi-Select Widget: A Facebook-style multi-select widget that allows users to select multiple values in an expanding text box.
- DataBars: A bar chart variant that enables the visualization of trends in a series of related data.